1) This website (https://partnershipconstruction.co.uk/) is owned and operated by Partnership Construction.
3) Personal information is gathered and managed by Partnership Construction in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR. Partnership Construction endeavours to keep all personal information up to date, and manages appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we hold.
4) If Partnership Construction holds your contact details, we will use them only for contacting you in connection with any enquiry or other request you have made.
5) Partnership Construction will not sell or transfer your contact details on to third parties, except if required to by law.
6) By making any enquiry or other request, you agree that Partnership Construction can access, process and retain any personal information that you give us for the purposes of managing your enquiry or request.
7) In order to request a quote, you must opt-in to give your consent to receive information from Partnership Construction.
8) If Partnership Construction holds your contact details, you have the right to find out what those details are, to have your details updated or corrected, or to have them removed from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and your request will be actioned upon receipt.
9) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service by Google (www.google.com/policies/privacy) Information about your use of this website is collected via cookies and transferred to and stored on servers of Google located in the US and elsewhere. No other cookies are used on this website.
10) Partnership Construction does not use tracking links in any email messages that we may send to you.